COVID-19 Vaccination SCAMS!
From our friends at:
A fraud alert was issued last week aimed at Americans eager to get vaccinated against COVID-19. Here are 5 things to know.
1. Vaccine will be available in limited quantities- turn to trusted resources for guidance.
2. Do not buy any kind of COVID-19 vaccine or treatment on the internet or from an online pharmacy.
3. Vaccine will be provided to patients at no cost. Providers, though, will be permitted to charge an administration fee and have that fee reimbursed by insurance companies.
4. Those attempting fraud are using telemarketing calls, text messages, social media platforms, and door to door visits to conduct COVID-19 related scams.
5. Do not give cash, or any form of payment to suspicious callers. Do not give out personal, medical or financial information.