Navigating Life and COVID

January 27, 2021

Select a trusted person to be your POA (Power of Attorney). You can fill out a form yourself, or hire an attorney but make sure you let your physician know who that person is. Physicians, Hospital and Social Workers will only discuss your options with you and your POA so you need that documented.

These are some of the resources available to help you
stay in your own home.

Wisconsin Advance Directives Forms
Legal Services
Non-Medical In-Home Care
In-Home Therapy
Elder Care Consultants
Financial Planning
In-Home Palliative & Hospice Care