Eras will be having a Virtual Fundraising Event on Thursday September 24th. Our Tapestry Dinner had been our biggest fundraiser of the year. Due to the pandemic, we’ve had to pivot and change it from an in-person gathering to an on-line event. As a non-profit organization, we rely on the generosity of others to help us continue to provide our services for older adults in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties.
Proceeds from the event will help us to continue to:
- Provide rides for seniors to get to their medical appointments
- Pick up and deliver groceries and food stock boxes to clients unable to get out
- Make wellness calls to check in on our clients and help combat feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Do yard cleanups in spring and fall
- Organize seminars to educate seniors about scams and frauds